- Offering prospective and servicing teachers an informed pluralist view of the history and present course of European integration process.
- Projecting the EU as a model of peaceful regional integration with sustainable development and social cohesion in the new world order of globalisation.
- Prepare teachers to facilitate the integration of refugee pupils into the educational process in a way that should gradually allow them to join mainstream classes in Greek schools
- Introducing ICTs and innovative learning approaches, such as synchronous and asynchronous learning techniques, in teachers’ education and training.
- Producing scientifically sound, state-of-the-art, instructional and learning material in digital form on European integration to be used.
And, doing all of the above, the project also aims at combating the “cacophony” of uninformed and biased views, which tend to oppose refugees’ integration.